BHIM ( Bharat Interface for money ) generally know as BHIM app is India’s official UPI app. In December 2016, Modi launched the BHIM app for facilitating electronic payments by consumers. Now there are tons of apps available in market such as PhonePe, Paytm, SBIbuddy and so on. But BHIM app is different as it is launched by Indian Prime Minister itself, with a dream to eradicate Corruption from India and make fast , secure and corruption free digital transactions in india by Indian consumers.
In order to reach 1.21 cr Indian population Indian government is providing 50 Rupees for each Signup by the following referral Link.
Steps for Earning 50 Rupees :
2) Register yourself with your mobile number and link your Bank account to it.
3) after entering the 4 Digit password, you will be taken to the main interface.Then note down you UPI address. If you have not yet assigned it, just goto My Profile > click on 3 dots at top right corner > settings > scroll down and at the bottom of page, there will be an option to edit your VPA.
4) Now go to the profile and you will see a barcode there. Click on the share button and send it to your friends and relatives.
5) Ask your friends and relatives to download the bhim app through your link & register a new account using their valid bank account. At the time of their first transaction, they will be prompted to enter the referral code. Tell them to enter your mobile number.
6) When they complete 3 transactions through BHIM (totaling Rs 50 or more), you will get Rs 50 cashback as a reward. Not just that, your friend will also receive Rs 50 referral bonus for completing the first transactions and signup.
7) There is no limit on referral earnings and the great part is, you can transfer your credits directly into bank account. It just takes 4-5 seconds for the amount to reflect in your bank.
8) Note: Merchants will be getting only Rs 25 cashback per every invite.