Its very simple to buy IPO from HDFC bank account if I have my Demat account with Zerodha just you have to follow the simple steps.They are
- Login to your NetBanking Account in your HDFC Account you have to select the ‘Request’ tab.
- Click on the link named “IPO Application” under Request on the left side menu
Currently, S Chand IPO is open in the Price Band of 660-670. Make a note of the Price Band and hit ‘Apply’ under the Active Tab.
- Select one of the IPOs you want to apply for and mention up to 3 bids.
- Enter your depository details.You will be redirected to the order placement page.
- Depository Details – Select Depository as CDSL. Zerodha is a Depository Participant(DP) with CDSL.
Enter DP Name as Zerodha.
Enter your 16 digit Beneficiary Account Number. You will find this information in your Q backoffice716 > Profile > Depository Details.
Your 16 digit DP ID for IPO Application = 8 digit DP ID + 8 digit Beneficiary ID/DP Account number
Please note, if you have an ILFS Demat then your Depository is NSDL and you have to enter the 8 digit DP ID and 8 digit DP Account Number separately.
- Place and confirm your Order.
- You would then be required to accept the “Terms & Conditions” before submitting the bid. Thats all only…………