Correct way for registering your Sim card to aadhaar :
All you have to do is visit
- the nearest official store
- or the shop from where you have bought the sim.
- or the shop which buy and sell sims your brand (Airtel, Idea etc. )
Documents you need :
- Your aadhaar card number will be enough , though you can take photocopy along.
Caution : specify the purpose, date and sign on photocopy to avoid any misusage.
- Then, shopkeeper will ask for your finger / thumb impression as the case may be …on their device.
And that’s it…No messaging or chatting or sharing any other details with them.
- Deadline for linking Aadhaar with PAN: December 31, 2017
- Deadline for linking Aadhaar with mobile number (SIM): February 2018
- Deadline for submitting Aadhaar details to banks/financial institutions – December 31, 2017
- Last date to give Aadhaar details to avail social security schemes – December 31, 2017
You can discuss the issue by Leaving a comment below :