**WELCOME TO THE MEMORY EXPERTS’ TOOLS: THE MAJOR SYSTEM COURSE**
This course is the fourth in the series “The Memory Experts’ Tools” and is dedicated to the Major System of memorization.
The Major Memory System ,or the Consonant Peg Method, is one of the most powerful memory systems available.
You will be fascinated by how simply and playfully you can remember lots of numbers with this system.
Tony Buzan, the man behind Mind Mapping and the World Memory Championships, wrote about this technique:“The Major System is the Ultimate Memory System.”
In the first course of this series, dedicated to the Loci method, we’ve learned how to create the structure on which to place the mnemonic images
Then,in the Person-Action(Dominic) system and in the Person-Action-Object(PAO) course,we’ve learned a 2 powerfull methods to create these mental pictures, by encoding the information into memorable images.
In this course,we will move on to another level of memory training. Another mnemonic nuclear weapon will enter your arsenal.
The series will be continued with other courses dedicated to the most powerful mnemonic techniques, presented in detail and with a lot of examples.These courses can make you understand better what memory improvement is about, and see for yourself just how simple and handy this skill is. You will learn simple but powerful techniques used by memory experts in competitions, that can help you achieve amazing results with your memory.
You’ve probably heard about the Major system so far, but in this course I’ve been trying to show you more about this technique, along with a lot of examples, so you can fully understand it and apply it to your everyday activities.
This technique can become your new mnemonic weapon that will help you:
- To Remember long numbers;
- To Memorize long sequences of shuffled playing cards(one or more decks);
- To Remember the dates of your appointments.
- If you’re a student, this method will give you a boost for studying: Poems, History, Biology, Medical Terms, Mathematics or anything you want to learn.
You will also learn tips and tricks from the memory experts, to help you memorize more effectively.
As you will see in this course, using the Major System on memorization really can make many aspects of your life much easier.
What are the requirements?
- There are no special requirements , other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Memory Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required ! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
What am I going to get from this course?
- At the end of my course, you will be able to memorize long sequences of items (long numbers,dates and events,appointments and anniversaries,playing cards,etc)
- This course will give you a boost for studying anything you want to learn.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it