A stock broker account enables you to invest in stocks, mutual funds, IPO and bonds. Finding the best brokerage firm in India for stocks is challenging especially if you are a beginner.
Hey, welcome to the world of stocks market. Since you are new and are ready to invest your hard earned money you need to understand that it is not hard to earn money from stocks market as long as you follow the rules and discipline. Anyways, Learning indicators, Fundamental analysis / technical analyis etc are part of life of a trader, but the most important part is to save money that you have gained and to minimize the losses. So, you need to choose the right broker as well, which helps in saving extra 3-5 % money.
There are two types of stock brokers in India.
- Full-service stock broker and
- Discount stock brokers
What is the Difference between Full-service stock broker vs Discount stock brokers ?
A full–service broker is a licensed financial broker-dealer firm that provides a large variety of services to its clients, including research and advice, retirement planning, tax tips, and much more.
Example: ICICI Direct, HDFC Securities, Kotak Securities, Sharekhan, Angel Broking, Motilal Oswal, AxisDirect, Karvy, SBI Securities, IIFL
A discount broker is one who provides you a platform to buy and sell order at a reduced brokerage. However, they do not provide any other important services like advisory, research, etc.
Example: Zerodha, Upstox, 5paisa, Fyers, SAMCO, Master Trust, Alice Blue, Trade Smart Online, SAS Online, Tradeplus
Now question arises which is the best Stock Broker for Beginners in India 2020 ?
Well for beginners the best online stock broker India is Discount Broker, for various reasons. One of them being, they charge very low fees (60% to 90% in the saving of fees and taxes).
Now question comest to mind which online Discount broker is best ?
Zerodha vs Upstox
Zerodha vs Fyers
Upstox vs fyers
and so on and so forth…
|Broker||Demat AMC||Brokerage (Equity Delivery)||Active Clients||Request Callback||Review Star|
|Zerodha||₹300||₹0 (Free)||1,257,180||Open Account||5|
|Upstox||₹300||₹0 (Free)||555,302||Open Account||4|
Which one is best the best stocks broker in India ?
Again answer depends on you,
- If you are looking for looking for High Margins- go With UPSTOX
- If you are looking for Good software / Good Customer support / High tech Indicators – go with Zerodha
- Then there is FYERS as well
For the beginners Personally I would like to suggest Zerodha.
- The stock investment is brokerage free.
- Higher intraday margin.
- Trading brokerage is very low (0.01% or Rs20 whichever is lower).
- Kite is their a beautiful web based platform and android app of kite is also available, which gets upgraded time to time.
- Pi is most powerful software for desktop.
- Zerodha versity is for education purpose.
- Stock screener is available for your own fundamental research purpose.
- Stocks, commodities, Direct Mutual funds and all are available at one place.
- Invest in Tax saving or any mutual funds with the help of COIN app.
- 60 day challenges (For ZERO Brokerage)
- Excellent onboard support.
- And many other features …
- They come with always new features …
In case of huge abnormal pressure of buying and selling, sometimes technical problem happens to their platform , it is true. This problems may happen in any other Brokers also. I have also faced a lots of problem in my previous broker. We should not focus only one side of any firm. Combining all the pacage features we have to compare with other brokers in India. Then we will be able to understand why Zerodha is best. After all 7 lakh+ potential traders trust on Zerodha. And it is beyond our thought at how speed it is increasing day by day. They can start margin delivery very shortly (it is not available right now, but in very near future they can start it).
These are the reasons for which I like Zerodha.
Hope this will help you to understand why it is best.
Happy Trading and Investing.
With Best Regards,
Different Articles of Demat and Trading Account and how to choose the best Discount Broker in Indian Stocks Market:
- BEST AND CHEAP STOCKS BROKERS IN INDIA
- OPEN DEMAT AND TRADING ACCOUNT WITH ZERODHA INSTANTLY IN 2020?
- All stocks Articles
- Best online stocks broker in India for beginners in 2020
- Which discount broker is better, Zerodha or Upstox or FYERS in 2020?