Believe me or not, I have lost around 60,000 ₹ within an hour on single day. It is a very common misbelief that trading is the easiest way to earn quick money. It is the best tool to make some money and lose all of your money as well. So make sure you avoid the mistakes and learn from mistakes you or anyone else have made in past to make some extraordinary money in stocks market.
There are no hard and fast rules to get successful in trading. All it requires is:
- Strict Discipline
- Initial Investment
- best Discount broker (Right broker that helps in saving Extra 3-5% money)
Finding an online discount stock broker can be a tedious task as various new Online Broker have emerged now a days ans that too with competitive brokerage charges and all claiming to be best. To a novice, each broker can appear to be the same.
In reality,they differ a lot and can affect your overall trading experience, by merely saving account opening charges people get trapped and end up losing lots of money due to wrong trading platform offered by its broker. So how does one choose a stock broker?
A Successful Trader should make sure to look for following features in Stocks Broker :
These are the features that make broker as best stock broker :
Ask yourself these simple questions about broker, before choosing a broker:
- Does it provide lowest brokerage ? Zerodha, Upstox, Fyers
- Does it provide Direct FREE investments in Mutual funds and SIP and Tax saving Funds ? Zerodha
- What are the TOOls and Indicators it provides and how it is going to help you in Trading ? Zerodha
- Will you be able to make a quick trade to avoid losses ? ICICI direct, Zerodha
- How much Margin or leverage does the brokerage Provide ? will it be enough for your intraday trading ? Upstox, Zerodha
- Is your broker adapting to the changes that are going around the world – Zerodha, Upstox, Fyer
- Trust and Confidence, presence in your country for that broker – India’s number one Broker zerodha
- How broker is tackling with market fluctuations and related stress.
- Does it Provide Easy trading Platform ?
- How secure is the platform ? Zerodha, ICICI, Upstox, FYERS
Important Characterstics of Stocks Brokers in Detail:
Low Brokerage charges :
No doubt one must have basic skill set or common sense while investing money in stocks market, but if person does not chose a right broker, he / she will end up losing 3-5 % of money in brokerage charges.
Best stocks broker that provides lowest brokerage charges is zerodha.
Direct Investment in Mutual Funds without any commission
Direct Investment in Mutual Funds without any commission or so is very important now a days, for same very reason GROWW app have been trending in India as GROWW app is considered best for direct investment of money in Mutual funds, Tax Saving funds, SIP, BLUE chip funds and so on.
There were many other apps as well like Kuvera etc.
Initially Zerodha used to charge some amount on mutual funds investment , but Now Zerodha is also allowing direct investment in Mutual funds , SIP , Tax savings funds etc similar to GROWW app. That makes Zerodha number 1 broker in India, as it not want to lose its client and remains the cheapest broker that provides premium services.
Tools For Professional trading:
Though one may start with any platform, but one day after 1-2 months one is going to do intraday trading and will require scientific and high tech indicators, tools etc to make decision that matters in BUY and SELL call. Shockingly only 1 broker is providing all these tools that is Zerodha.
Tools: Zerodha Sensibull, Streak, Smallcase, Sentinet, GTT, and muct more
Quick Trade / Fast Trade :
We have already talked about professional tools that are being offered by Zerodha, but a quick trade or fast trade is must , else professional tools like TRADEVIEW , SENSIBULL, SMALLCASE will be of no use.
For same reason brokers (especially Discount Brokers Zerodha, Upstox, Fyers) are continoulsy upgrading their platforms. Customers of these brokers often face technical glitches. This is major and only disadvantage of choosing these discount Brokers, still people prefer these brokers as it helps in saving 3-5% more money.
Zerohdha have upgraded themselves many time in past 4 years from simple kite to kite 3 version, due to increasing customers on its platform.
Risk Takers / Margin / Leverage:
Margin acts like a loan that broker provides to you for Intraday trading (single day), it may may give 3 times the amount you have in cash in your account or 20 times, it all depends on Market volatility, Stocks, and Broker.
UPSTOX is at number one in providing High Margin Trading.
Zerodha remain number 1 when we talk about adaptibilty, for same reason it have been Indias number 1 Discount Stocks broker by NSE officially.
Trust and Confidence :
Experience (Zerodha, Upstox, Fyers and other brokers):
I have tried 5-6 platforms myself and found Zerodha to be easy and safe, this decision was taken after huge loss and mental stress (I decided some one truly said, premium sevices can’t be offered for FREE) , or may be I am used to it. Try yourself and let me know in comments, which one you have liked the most and why ?
Different Articles of Demat and Trading Account and how to choose the best Discount Broker in Indian Stocks Market:
- BEST AND CHEAP STOCKS BROKERS IN INDIA
- OPEN DEMAT AND TRADING ACCOUNT WITH ZERODHA INSTANTLY IN 2020?
- All stocks Articles
- Best online stocks broker in India for beginners in 2020
- Which discount broker is better, Zerodha or Upstox or FYERS in 2020?
- Best way to invest money in Stocks Market in India?
- Low slippage Broker in India
- Most Important Features of Online brokers for Successful trading