With Coronavirus lockdown market across the world have crashed drastically and Indian market is no different, March,April 2020 counted for the maximum number of Demat and trading accounts being opened with Zerodha, upstox, Fyers and so on and so forth.
Basic Questions ?
Can student invest in stock market ?
Can housewife invest in stock market ?
Can unemployed invest in stock market ?
blah blah blah…
Answer to all the above question remains same.. “YES”.
Reason being as long as you have these three things:
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account (savings or current with any bank like SBI, ICICI etc)
and you are ready to go.
Where do you start?
To invest in equities, you need a demat account. A demat account is an electronic holding account for your stocks and other financial securities. You can actually hold all your investments in a single account like Stocks , mutual funds, Commodities, gold etf etc.
Brokers offering FREE Account
- Angel Broking
- Wisdom capital
- and many more….
Which Discount broker is best and FREE ?
As you have noticed there are many stocks broker that offers Free opening of Demat accounts and offers many other benefits, but I have tried upstox and have found it competitive with Zerodha broker (india’s no. 1 Broker). So UPSTOX remains the number 1 discount broker where you can open demat account for Free.
Brokerage Charges of UPSTOX
- Get completely FREE equity investments.Get completely FREE equity investments.
- Pay only ₹20 per order* for Intraday, F&O,Currencies, and Commodities.
Account UPSTOX Benefits from Below link
When you open account with UPSTOX , I recommend you to open both commodities and equity, although it may charge additional for opting for commodities as well, but you will be able to trade in Oil, gold, etc as well.
- UPSTOX Registration link (for Sweeter deals)
- Use Coupon Code: UPSTOX500
- You will get 300 ₹ Flipkart voucher on registration.
- and 200 ₹ voucher while your first trade within 7 days.
- also you get rewards worth 28000 ₹ for FREE.
How to open a demat account
- Fill up the form, paper or paperless & submit for verification.
- All your details are scanned and verified for opening your account.
- Once verified, you receive a unique ID & voila, you are ready to trade.
Benefits of opening a demat and trading account
Innovative, cutting-edge trading software on web, mobile and desktop.Take your pick!
Tech you can trust
Ups and downs are a part of life & share market. Don’t worry, Upstox platforms have got your back!
Easy on the pocket
Free equity deliveries, Rs. 20/intraday order. Your profits are yours. Why spend on brokerage?
Paperless account opening
Have an Aadhaar card? Forget the hassle of physical forms. Just fill out the forms online.
Frequently asked questions
How much time does it take to open a demat account?
Once you submit your complete account opening form and upload all the required documents for verification, it takes about 12-24 hours to open an account.
What documents are required to open a demat account?
Opening a demat account is Aadhaar-based. You just have to keep these documents handy to fasttrack your application: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Canceled Cheque and the Latest Bank Statement with IFSC/MICR code.
What kind of margins does Upstox provide?
Varying levels of margins are available on intraday orders for equities, F&O, commodities and currency futures—you can check your daily margin limits. If you would like to trade with better leverage, sign up for our Priority Packs after you open a demat account.
Why does Upstox require a Power of Attorney (POA) to open a demat account?
You have to submit a physical POA to be able to sell and transfer shares from your demat account, as per the rules set by the stock exchanges you wish to trade on.
Different Articles of Demat and Trading Account and how to choose the best Discount Broker in Indian Stocks Market:
- BEST AND CHEAP STOCKS BROKERS IN INDIA
- OPEN DEMAT AND TRADING ACCOUNT WITH ZERODHA INSTANTLY IN 2020?
- All stocks Articles
- Best online stocks broker in India for beginners in 2020
- Which discount broker is better, Zerodha or Upstox or FYERS in 2020?
- Best way to invest money in Stocks Market in India?
- Low slippage Broker in India
- Most Important Features of Online brokers for Successful trading
- Steps to OPEN DEMAT AND TRADING ACCOUNT WITH ZERODHA INSTANTLY IN 2020?
- Best way to Transfer Demat account from one broker to another?